Health Safety & Security - Yoga Videos



Big sisters VS Little sisters EXTREME YOGA CHALLENGE! REMATCH!





The early yogins or yoga masters chose their disciples and followers and kept them at a minimum and this made yoga some kind of an ascetic thing. It took the Yoga Institute in Mumbai to make m ore people familiar with yoga way back in 1918. The asana or poses identified with all types of yoga are not being executed just to make yoga take an esoteric form. 

Some people equate yoga with Hinduism maybe because it started in ancient India but it should not really be identified or attached to any religion because it is a universal science that aims to achieve spiritual balance. Hatha yoga is a very significant discipline that helps a yoga practitioner to achieve unity of body and mind in order for him to be elevated to spiritual perfection. 

Ashtanga If you're fit and limber enough, you might enjoy the intensity and fast pacing of Ashtanga yoga. Unlike most forms, this type requires almost constant movements, with practitioners 'flowing' from one pose to the next. Poses are performed in a set series and in the same order every time. Kundalini Kundalini yoga is a discipline that emphasizes the 'serpent power' that is located at the base of the spine and lies dormant until the practitioner elevates it up the body to achieve liberation. 

It can be safely said that if Tae-Bo was responsible for introducing martial arts into the health clubs and gyms in America then it was Power Yoga that helped bring yoga side-by-side aerobics and other conventional exercises. Who Developed Power Yoga? Two yoga instructors, both American, were most often associated with the development of Power Yoga: Bryan Kest of Lost Angeles and Beryl Bender Birch of New York. 

Tips on buying a yoga mat Anybody who wants to develop a good posture, become fit and mentally relaxed should try to learn yoga. The principles of yoga are based on some Indian philosophies and beliefs mainly because the discipline started and developed in the ancient world of India. Yoga is aptly called as such because the word refers to the union of the physical with the mental. 

Doing this intensifies chest stretching. On the other hand, if you are in an inverted position, it is the muscles of the abdomen that you stretch. The Head Stander- this equipment’s main purpose is to relieve the head, and even the neck, of any pressure. The distribution of the weight becomes: 90% go to the shoulders and the remaining 10% to the palms.